The Long Night's Moon

It is the last full moon of 2017 and it is spectacular. I can feel the earth's energy all around me like a pounding drum. I walked outside last night in anticipation of tonight cold moon, as I knew my day would be filled with creative energy. I felt my mind race with new ideas and the pending closure of  2017. It has been a wonderful year for me and my family. I have enjoyed my new location and the country life. I never expected to truly love the outdoors. With the moon so bright and the air filled with a crisp chill, I notice the outline of the pine trees and the fallen leaves. All I could think about is the dark colors of nature and halo beauty glistening from the moon. So if you are out tonight and feel the connection the the moon's mysterious glow, take a look and ponder on your 2017 life experiences. I am ever so grateful and look forward to 2018. Until next time, stay creative and enjoy every moment.

Comments