"The Garden"


Take flight with me I must show you what I’ve seen.

You must wear this crown, because there, you are a queen.

The gardens are really different; you cannot use your eyes.

But once you feel it’s presence you will begin to cry.

I have been here many times before, as I desire not to leave.

It’s created for those like you, because you’re created to believe.

Breathe within the all you need, imagine you have wings gliding through the air

There is so much I want to tell you, but before you must prepare.

It’s time to close the eyes you know and open the ones you are.

You’ve become one of us now, shining like the stars.

Take your seat within the garden and plant a flower or maybe a rose.

Either one will be as beautiful as you are the one who chose.

Now that have seen there is so much that you can do.

Once you know who you are, you’ll find the others just like you.

You will remember our precious time together as you walk along this space.

You are welcome in the garden, from my heart within our place.

Comments